Latest Movie :

Yogi Bear 2010

Yogi Bear 2010 Movie Review

I don't get it
Why would anyone who watches a movie like this expect there to be some sort of plot. The review I saw for this is dumb. Obviously , the critic has never seen the cartoon version of Yogi Bear or he would know that it is supposed to be random. It's a silly pair of characters. That is what makes this movie so good. Yogi and Boo Boo have always been silly characters. I mean if you expected this to be like a regular movie, then you need to get into another line of work. That's like anyone that saw the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie and thought it was supposed to be serious or something. The movie was goofy because, if you ever watched the cartoon, it was goofy too. That is what made it so damn funny. Come on. Get with the program.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger