Latest Movie :

Life 2015

Life 2015 Movie Review

While not quite showing enough of James Dean's life, "LIFE" follows Dennis Stock as he takes photographs of James Dean in the most pivotal part of his career. Robert Pattinson and Dane Dehaan share great on-screen chemistry and I bought everything they were going through, even though I think both roles were slightly miscast. After only appearing in three feature films, James Dean died at age 24, but that aspect is not even explored throughout the course of this picture, and I was waiting for it. It never goes as deep as you want it to, but the character moments that the audience does receive, it terrific. This is a very well-written script and the filmmakers truly did capture the 50's era well, mimicking the settings of the classic photographs of the star. I really enjoyed watching this film, and for what it is, there is nothing structurally wrong with it, it just drags along, mostly do to the fact that there is no build up to a climax. The film is a build-up to James Dean's ultimate popularity and then it ends. Again, for what it is, it is well-acted and well-written, but ultimately doesn't give you everything you want. Overall, I had a nice time watching "LIFE."



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger