Latest Movie :

Jem and the Holograms 2015

Jem and the Holograms 2015 Movie Review

It seems like most of the bad reviews about this movie are from people that haven't even seen it.
I was skeptical of this movie and was planning on joining the masses of boycotters, but I am really glad I didn't. I work at a movie theater, so I see movies for free and decided to give Jem a chance. I am not ashamed to admit that I actually liked it and even downloaded the soundtrack when I got home. If you like the Josie and the Pussycats movie and/or Coyote Ugly, then there is a possibility you will like Jem. Sidenote: If you are one of those people that is mad about all the changes made in this movie, be sure to stay for the scene during the credits. It was a very pleasant surprise and it makes me really wish people would go see this enough to warrant a sequel.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger