Latest Movie :

Legend 2015

Legend 2015 Movie Review

7/10
Legend (2015) is an amazing biography/drama film based on the Kray twin gangsters in the 1960’s. This film features an amazing acting role by Tom Hardy where he plays both of the brothers extremely well. Legend is an awesome film, the story was presented extremely well and honestly there isn’t one negative thing that I could even think to say. I believe that Legend (2015) is a perfectly put together film in all aspects. All of the casts played their parts well showing believable characters I especially loved the makeup and costumes used which kept the era nice and on point. Emily Browning I believe was the perfect female lead in Legend, for some reason she plays well in the older styled films like this.

This is a great story to check out, you wont be let down on this film.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger