Latest Movie :

What Happens in Vegas 2008

What Happens in Vegas 2008 Movie Review

Predictable but enjoyable
All you have to do is watch the trailer for this movie and you know generally how it's going to pan out. And even while watching it, it's pretty predictable.

However, in saying that, it certainly had its moments. Ashton Kutcher plays the usual role, Cameron Diaz looks good and acts bad as always, Rob Corddry is hilarious in a secondary role as Kutcher's bumbling lawyer friend and the very attractive Lake Bell provides some more wit as Diaz best friend.

Overall, it definitely exceeded my expectations and I enjoyed the majority of it (with the exception of a few, forced sappy moments).

Worth my money? Yes, cause it was cheap night and only cost me $4.20! Worth your $10? Not really. Just rent it when it comes out.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger