Latest Movie :

Captain America: Civil War 2016

Captain America: Civil War 2016 Movie Review

That beat down on Iron Man with that Winter Soldier/Captain America team up was awesome. But where the hell was Spidey!? he had a massive part in the comics when Civil War came around, I'm optimistic about how Tom Holland or who ever is playing Spider-Man will protray the web slinger. We've had one good Spidey  (Toby Maguire) and one average Spidey  (Andrew Garfield) so who knows if this new Spidey will be good or bad. And this trailer was awesome. Love the Black Panther he's my 5th favorite Super Hero

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger