Latest Movie :

#EwanKoSau Saranghaeyo

#EwanKoSau Saranghaeyo Movie Review

Kai lmao I thought Jongin was there for a sec- Hmmm. Okay so nakita ko lang tong movie na to thanks to 24 oras. First of all, I wanna clarify that I'm no way a hater of anyone in this movie - Barbie's one of the tween actresses I look up to ever since. Now, as a K-pop fan, I honestly feel offended. The way they portrayed her role is so... stereotype-ish. Like heyyy, that is not how a K-pop fan dresses up as. Uhm, I don't know much about Anime, but she looks like someone who would cosplay? Idk, it's just... yeah, not right. Yes, there are some people who would dye their hair maybe, and those tacky outfits - I gotta admit even I have one - but seriously? That's not how fans dress up... I can't speak up for everyone but yeah, just no. That's just downright wrong and offensive. Now, this is all just based on what I saw on the trailer, I don't know, is this a movie adaptation of a book? Was it written like that? If yes, then forgive me. It's just that when I saw the trailer, I just became upset so yeah. Second is her Korean. Wow, I cringed when I heard it. I gotta admit, yeah us fans do that (well I do that xD) little exclamation in Korean at random times too, but her pronunciation ehhh. Let's just say she was a bit too off there. I get it, she doesn't have to be smooth or sound fluent, but at least sound near accurate. I myself is not fluent but I'm taking it as a foreign lang. in hs but come on. If you really wanna be realistic, at least perfect her pronunciation bc again, I'm not speaking for everyone, but most fans can pull those few words off and sound totally korean and fluent, even if they're not. Now, the numbers. Okay so I got confused there for a bit. Tbh Idk what she was talking about so I'll stay off that topic xD I just think that she shouldn't use that because "Hana, deul, set" is like, used when counting down usually like "hana, deul, set, sijak!" Which means, 1,2,3, go! Lol yeah that and when counting dance moves haha that's all I can think about as of right now. Maybe she should use the "il, i, sam, sa..." one because idk, it sounds better? And yeah, not to be mean, but the way she said "deul"... I wanna cry. Hm so overall, this is a bit too judgemental? And stereotypical and that makes me upset. Pfft the only ones who can judge us are our oppas /smacked/ but yeah. They should have made it more realistic and less offensive. Didn't they think about how fans will think? Okay wow I'm sounding mad now which is my cue to stop. Maybe I'll watch this when I go home to the Philippines? Maybe. Heh. Peace out ya'llll



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger