Latest Movie :

Your Place or Mine? 2015

Your Place or Mine? 2015 GMPN Review

GMPN Rating: 7/10
Category: Romance, Comedy
Year: 2015

I decided to watch today to get my mind off work, and since Bret and Andi's team is new, I thought it would work. And somehow it did :) It's a good place for Bret to start. There maybe some loose ends as the film rolls but I don't want to make a haughty Anton Ego review on this. Overall it was a relaxing movie. I smiled when I left my seat. sabi nga ni Haley, romantic ako e. Kaya next week ko na panuorin ung comics league.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger