Latest Movie :

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2010 GMPN Review

Category: Action, Adventure
GMPN Rating: 8/10

Deserves Better! Believe it or not, this is actually a pretty good movie. I was annoyed with a few aspects of the movie such as my extreme annoyance with Jay Baruchel. But I think Nic Cage carried the movie. He is a very talented actor and he proves it in each movie he's in whether it's good or bad. This is about wizard named Balthazar who lives in modern day New York City. He has been searching for many centuries for the perfect kid who would be finally be his apprentice. He finally meets that kid and he trains him to be the one to save the world. The acting is pretty good. Of course Nic Cage is more than good. I was also impressed at Alfred Molina. Jay Baruchel is very annoying here. I just wanted to punch him in the face. People compare this movie for some reason to Harry Potter. I'll say now that this is no Potter. This film is no masterpiece like the Potter series but it still is good. Overall, this is a pretty good family movie. I would turn a deaf ear to the critics and watch this. I rate this film 8/10.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger