Latest Movie :

Left Behind 2014

Left Behind 2014

GMPN REVIEW:

When some other people walked out, we 'left behind' them. This movie epitomizes the problem with religion in general. It starts with a conclusion, so it's tediously predictable & boring boring boring, strictly by-the-numbers fluff for the easily entertained. As demonstrated the featured review, the only people who will like this dog are those who take a creepy satisfaction in their belief that they alone will get sucked up to heaven while everybody else fries in hell. As a result, it's aimed at a narrow audience of knee-jerk true believers who would like it no matter how awful it is. And this was awful, folks. The script falls so flat I even lost my taste for popcorn. Even my daughter, who wanted to see it, got bored pretty quickly. So when some other people walked out, we 'left behind' them.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger