Latest Movie :

Magic Mike XXL 2015


Magic Mike XXL 2015 GMPN Review

A grubby little movie with very little dancing
I love Channing Tatum and I'd go and watch anything with him in it. I also liked the first Magic Mike movie for what it was - very lightweight entertainment, some hot male bodies, a bit of humour, a bit of a plot line and some great dancing.

This sequel is just grubby, and, well boring. The dancing is minimal. Most of the 'performances' at the end aren't dancing at all. The Andy McDowell house scenes went on and on ... and on, with absolutely no plot purpose and no dancing, so what was the point? And the scenes with the women 'clients' at the Jade Pickett Smith establishment are pretty demeaning to the women. The bumping and grinding on fat women in the movie is clearly meant to show what great 'performers' these strippers are, able to fake it with any desperate female. I'm absolutely no prude, but it all became pretty sickening in the end, and I was just BORED with the whole thing really. Channing, it's time to move on, mate.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger