Latest Movie :

ARI: My Life With A King

ARI: My Life With A King 2015 Movie Review

The Kapampangan indie film produced by Holy Angel University (HAU) as part of its advocacy to preserve and promote local cultures and regional languages. The story of a Kapampangan youth who doesn't know or want to speak in Kapampangan, until he runs into a compelling but weird character known as the king of Kapampangan poets. Directed by HAU student Carlo Enciso Catu. Official selection in the 2015 Harlem International Film Festival (New York) and the 2015 Vancouver International Film Festival (Canada).


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger