Latest Movie :

Sex Tape 2014

Sex Tape 2014 GMPN Review

Category: Comedy, Romance
GMPN Rating: 5/10

I don't like to be negative, but I feel obligated to help save the rest of the world from wasting their hard earned money on this movie. This is just about the worst movie I can recall ever seeing in my entire life in the movie theater, and I have seen more movies than anyone I know. There were about 10 minutes of this movie that I can honestly say were funny, but the remaining 84 minutes were just complete and utter agony. The movie takes the concepts of silly and campy to new lows. The movie is laden with deliberate and unintelligent attempts at campy humor, but every attempt falls flat. The concept behind the movie was great, but the execution simply does not measure up. Disappointed! Can I get my money back? :-)

Photo credited to www.publicbroadcasting.net

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger