Latest Movie :

Arthur and the Invisibles

Arthur and the Invisibles GMPN Review

Category: Animation
GMPN Rating: 8/10

I went to see this movie because of my wife. She read the books some time ago and really wanted to see the movie. I am not too fond of animations. I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the story a lot. It was really nice to see something new for a change. There are not too many cliches in it, and the little acting that is in the movie is quite good. I was a bit disappointed by the animations. I think they could have been a bit better. But then again, as I said I am not the biggest animation fan. Parting comments: It's a movie for the family. There should be something in it for every age.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger