Latest Movie :

Dirty Grandpa 2016

Dirty Grandpa 2016 Movie Review

Not much worse to a film fan than shelling out $12 dollars to go see a decent actor waste his skills on low information trash like this. I know that the same class of stoners who think Adam Sandler's latest outing in The Ridiculous 6 is funny will also find this disgusting waste of screen time funny. I for one do not and as I write this I long for IMDb to do the right thing and enable a zero rating for movies as that is the true first number and this is another in a long series of Hollywood efforts that deserves that true first number the zero. To say that Robert De Niro has sunk to this low in cinema just to increase his bank account by what ever amount they paid him is a shame, as he certainly could not have taken on this schlock in order to increase his range of acting expression. He could have simply hit his thumb with a hammer and the resulting dialog would not have been any worse, perhaps it would have been better. As he did not do so we will never know.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Get My Popcorn Now | Modified by Get My Popcorn Now | Template
Copyright © 2015. Get My Popcorn Now - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Blogger Published by 2015
Proudly powered by Blogger